24 Jan 2014

Some Recent Artwork

Hello!

So I have been spending a lot of time doing artwork the past few months. Everything from large canvas's to small ink drawings on paper. I have recently fell in love with spray paint and airbrushing which has added a nice new dimension to my larger work, it just helps add a texture/feeling that previously I felt missing.

So with all this work I have now collected a lot of finished art and plan on setting them loose into the world very soon. I will be adding some new stuff to my online store and also could possibly be having an exhibition in the near future. 

Check out the store here and below I have added a few images of some recent work, finished paintings all the way through to scribbles on paper. If you see anything you like and would like to purchase some original art get in touch through my email andrew@drewportfolio.com


























No comments: